Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day Subway Art

I've just started experimenting with creating my own subway art (can you tell?!)
Here are some of the prints I have done. (I'm quite proud of them, but I'm sure when I look back on these in a few months I'll be having a "what was I thinking?" pity party.) They are for sale in my etsy shop:

http://www.hautedebdesigns.etsy.com/

I am also going to start selling them in vinyl if you want to put it on wood, tile, or canvas.



(Sorry about the really horrible pictures!)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love hand-crafted wall art. Your work is beautiful! So is your chic blog. I gave you a follow!

    here is a link to my blog if you want to stop by! I am starting a fashion blog for the New Mexico fashionistas.

    Caryn

    stylebones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would L.O.V.E. to hear from you! :)