Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All Dressed Up

Nothing special going on here.  It's just been kind of cold in old ABQ.  The wind on Sunday was unreal.  I stepped out our church doors and was flabbergasted by the amount of wind there was.  I literally couldn't see anything except dust.  I sure hope it's not this windy every day!

Link up with this mighty fine lady for some good times :)


 See? Warm and cozy!
jeans: AEOutfitters, shirt, hat and cardi: Target, shoes: TJ Maxx
And here's a close-up of those freaking cute chucks.
L-O-V-E-S IT!!

3 comments:

  1. why do u always make me wanna come over and sip hot chocolate with you? so cozy and cute!! love the shoes. LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to wear chucks back in the day, why do i own none now? i certainly need to!! my favorite outfits to wear are the cozy ones, i think you jazzed it up with the shoe color and sparkly tank!
    (and my go to hat is a black one, very similar :))

    hillary
    www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes! Such a cute look. And the laundry post above . . . I HATE laundry, and grocery shopping, and cleaning, and . . . well, you get the picture. You're so stylish and cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would L.O.V.E. to hear from you! :)