Monday, March 7, 2011

Extra Frosting Anyone?

If you're like me, whenever you frost a cake or cupcakes you have some extra frosting left over.

Instead of taking a spoon and eating that extra goodness right up {like I would love to do}, I have a fast, easy way to use it up without feeling like a total porker {but spooning that luscious goodness in your mouth is oh sooo good!!}.

When I was little my mom would always sandwich the extra frosting between some graham crackers.  It was SO yummy and one of my brother's and my favorite after school snacks.


They get even better once they've sat around for a little while, and even better if they've been in the refrigerator!  The graham crackers get a little soft from the frosting and they taste so good! {I like my cookies soft and chewy, which is what happens to these when left to their own devices...YUM!}.

You should know that my husband thinks I'm totally insane and that this is the grossest thing ever.  Love you too, babe :)

But, baby, don't knock it til you try it!!

So, you try it and let me know how it turns out for you.

It will change your life foreva!!

3 comments:

  1. My mom used to make those for us too!! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be over in a bit to steal that dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom would make these for us as kids too! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I would L.O.V.E. to hear from you! :)